Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=windupman;n164220]

I'm a holdout for the 'silly BBQ'...:cool:[/QUOTE]

We could do both--zoom now, BBQ later. You're hosting that BBQ one, right?
    "Maybe there is no sublime; only the shining of the amnion's tatters." --Galway Kinnell

Comment

[QUOTE=suzanity;n164243]

We could do both--zoom now, BBQ later. You're hosting that BBQ one, right?
      [/QUOTE]

Of course, both! Yes, I'll host, we'll need a 4WD bus! :D
      One Note

Comment

hahaha, that would be nice! I will bring a bottle of wine!

https://twitter.com/kallanwho

Comment

[QUOTE=windupman;n164244]

Of course, both! Yes, I'll host, we'll need a 4WD bus! :D[/QUOTE]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:
          "Maybe there is no sublime; only the shining of the amnion's tatters." --Galway Kinnell

Comment

[QUOTE=suzanity;n164287]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:[/QUOTE]

That is just the beginning...;)
            One Note

Comment

[QUOTE=suzanity;n164287]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:[/QUOTE]

It would be appreciated. I have a driving licence but haven't been driving for years since I live in kinda concrete jungle. Above all, the driver's sitting side is opposite! I'll buy some snacks for you.

Comment

[QUOTE=windupman;n164293]

That is just the beginning...;)[/QUOTE]

That's okay, when things get too rough I'll just park and walk the rest of the way. You'd be amazed some of the places I've taken a Jetta around here...they're tougher than they look. :)

[QUOTE=kallan;n164303]

It would be appreciated. I have a driving licence but haven't been driving for years since I live in kinda concrete jungle. Above all, the driver's sitting side is opposite! I'll buy some snacks for you. [/QUOTE]

Yeah! Snacks! As long as they're not fried farts, I mean pork rinds...:D

Comment

[QUOTE=suzanity;n164317]

That's okay, when things get too rough I'll just park and walk the rest of the way. You'd be amazed some of the places I've taken a Jetta around here...they're tougher than they look. :)

Yeah! Snacks! As long as they're not fried farts, I mean pork rinds...:D
                  [/QUOTE]

Maybe I will do a virtual BBQ to get things started, a WHO breakfast over an open pit. What is on the menu?
                  One Note

Comment

[QUOTE=windupman;n164321]

Maybe I will do a virtual BBQ to get things started, a WHO breakfast over an open pit. What is on the menu?[/QUOTE]

Yay! I'll open a bottle of Roger champagne that I have been kept secret!
                    English style bread and beans, of course. Roger's cowboy breakfast would be perfect (without an egg for suzanity). Plus big mushrooms, sausages and baked tomatoes also would be nice. We should avoid shrimps and crabs for those who have allergic reactions to them.

Comment

[QUOTE=kallan;n164339]

Yay! I'll open a bottle of Roger champagne that I have been kept secret!
                      English style bread and beans, of course. Roger's cowboy breakfast would be perfect (without an egg for suzanity). Plus big mushrooms, sausages and baked tomatoes also would be nice. We should avoid shrimps and crabs for those who have allergic reactions to them.[/QUOTE]

Shopping late today... I don't know the contents of the entire Cowboy Breakfast :eek: Baked tomatos? Never tried, but I will. Have done many baked potatoes. I will bring a dutch oven along to attempt bakeing rolls on a camp fire. I'll bring along split hardwoods for the fire. :)
                      One Note

Comment

[QUOTE=windupman;n164363]

Shopping late today... I don't know the contents of the entire Cowboy Breakfast :eek: Baked tomatos? Never tried, but I will. Have done many baked potatoes. I will bring a dutch oven along to attempt bakeing rolls on a camp fire. I'll bring along split hardwoods for the fire. :)[/QUOTE]

It's baked beans on toast with a poached egg. Maybe I should've said grilled tomatoes, they would be easier to cook.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"174437924_3734962236553667_7874449414647912755_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=a9nGkFPZZ3QAX_g582G&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-1.xx&oh=cde8ff4525655a86c4bbafde539d2343&oe=613D56A0.jpg","data-attachmentid":164368}[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'll have extra mushrooms and tomatoes, to make up for the lack of egg. :) Thanks for thinking of me, Rie.

Danny, sounds like you're camping out and cooking real cowboy style! :D

Comment

[QUOTE=suzanity;n164377]I'll have extra mushrooms and tomatoes, to make up for the lack of egg. :) Thanks for thinking of me, Rie.

Danny, sounds like you're camping out and cooking real cowboy style! :D[/QUOTE]

Not a campout, a day out of the city, back in the woods you see. Social distancing that suits me. :)
                            One Note

Comment

[QUOTE=windupman;n164381]

Not a campout, a day out of the city, back in the woods you see. Social distancing that suits me. :)[/QUOTE]

Not camping because not overnight--got it. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X