X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzanity
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164381]

Not a campout, a day out of the city, back in the woods you see. Social distancing that suits me. :)[/QUOTE]

Not camping because not overnight--got it. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164377]I'll have extra mushrooms and tomatoes, to make up for the lack of egg. :) Thanks for thinking of me, Rie.

Danny, sounds like you're camping out and cooking real cowboy style! :D[/QUOTE]

Not a campout, a day out of the city, back in the woods you see. Social distancing that suits me. :)

Leave a comment:

• suzanity
    replied
    I'll have extra mushrooms and tomatoes, to make up for the lack of egg. :) Thanks for thinking of me, Rie.

Danny, sounds like you're camping out and cooking real cowboy style! :D

Leave a comment:

• kallan
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164363]

Shopping late today... I don't know the contents of the entire Cowboy Breakfast :eek: Baked tomatos? Never tried, but I will. Have done many baked potatoes. I will bring a dutch oven along to attempt bakeing rolls on a camp fire. I'll bring along split hardwoods for the fire. :)[/QUOTE]

It's baked beans on toast with a poached egg. Maybe I should've said grilled tomatoes, they would be easier to cook.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"174437924_3734962236553667_7874449414647912755_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=a9nGkFPZZ3QAX_g582G&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-1.xx&oh=cde8ff4525655a86c4bbafde539d2343&oe=613D56A0.jpg","data-attachmentid":164368}[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=kallan;n164339]

Yay! I'll open a bottle of Roger champagne that I have been kept secret!
    English style bread and beans, of course. Roger's cowboy breakfast would be perfect (without an egg for suzanity). Plus big mushrooms, sausages and baked tomatoes also would be nice. We should avoid shrimps and crabs for those who have allergic reactions to them.[/QUOTE]

Shopping late today... I don't know the contents of the entire Cowboy Breakfast :eek: Baked tomatos? Never tried, but I will. Have done many baked potatoes. I will bring a dutch oven along to attempt bakeing rolls on a camp fire. I'll bring along split hardwoods for the fire. :)

Leave a comment:

• kallan
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164321]

Maybe I will do a virtual BBQ to get things started, a WHO breakfast over an open pit. What is on the menu?[/QUOTE]

Yay! I'll open a bottle of Roger champagne that I have been kept secret!
    English style bread and beans, of course. Roger's cowboy breakfast would be perfect (without an egg for suzanity). Plus big mushrooms, sausages and baked tomatoes also would be nice. We should avoid shrimps and crabs for those who have allergic reactions to them.

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164317]

That's okay, when things get too rough I'll just park and walk the rest of the way. You'd be amazed some of the places I've taken a Jetta around here...they're tougher than they look. :)

Yeah! Snacks! As long as they're not fried farts, I mean pork rinds...:D
    [/QUOTE]

Maybe I will do a virtual BBQ to get things started, a WHO breakfast over an open pit. What is on the menu?

Leave a comment:

• suzanity
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164293]

That is just the beginning...;)[/QUOTE]

That's okay, when things get too rough I'll just park and walk the rest of the way. You'd be amazed some of the places I've taken a Jetta around here...they're tougher than they look. :)

[QUOTE=kallan;n164303]

It would be appreciated. I have a driving licence but haven't been driving for years since I live in kinda concrete jungle. Above all, the driver's sitting side is opposite! I'll buy some snacks for you. [/QUOTE]

Yeah! Snacks! As long as they're not fried farts, I mean pork rinds...:D

Leave a comment:

• kallan
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164287]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:[/QUOTE]

It would be appreciated. I have a driving licence but haven't been driving for years since I live in kinda concrete jungle. Above all, the driver's sitting side is opposite! I'll buy some snacks for you.

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164287]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:[/QUOTE]

That is just the beginning...;)

Leave a comment:

• suzanity
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164244]

Of course, both! Yes, I'll host, we'll need a 4WD bus! :D[/QUOTE]

I'll just drive up; from the pictures I've seen of the driveway, my car should make it. It's a really well-tended gravel road. Rie can ride with me...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• kallan
    replied
    hahaha, that would be nice! I will bring a bottle of wine!

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164243]

We could do both--zoom now, BBQ later. You're hosting that BBQ one, right?
    [/QUOTE]

Of course, both! Yes, I'll host, we'll need a 4WD bus! :D

Leave a comment:

• suzanity
    replied
    [QUOTE=windupman;n164220]

I'm a holdout for the 'silly BBQ'...:cool:[/QUOTE]

We could do both--zoom now, BBQ later. You're hosting that BBQ one, right?

Leave a comment:

• windupman
    replied
    [QUOTE=suzanity;n164181]

Ooohhhh, that would be so fun! No vaccinations or Airportland required!

Coming from the state that's dead last (all meanings of the word intended) in vaccination rates and maybe fourth or fifth highest in new cases, I completely agree. This is a matter of public health, not...whatever politics has turned into.

I can't blame your daughter for wanting to wait. But I hope she, and all of us, feel stronger soon. I say it may take years because I'm afraid it will, but I would really like for it all to be done with TOMORROW. Or possibly yesterday. Not just covid, but all the other shit, too. Can we just reset the entire century so far? Or maybe go back to "all that lovely hippy shit?"[/QUOTE]

I'm a holdout for the 'silly BBQ'...:cool:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X